translate

translate

вторник, 27 марта 2012 г.

Untitled

Hey everyone!

First of all, sorry for writing in english...but i really feel this post to be better like that. Also sorry in advance for my english, which obviously is not that good, as i want it to be...but i still hope that you'll manage to understand me! One more sorry would be for untitled post...but after spending half an hour thinking and still finding no ideas...i decided that it's not that big deal...but if you have any good title, please do not hesitate to share it! =)

Below you'll find my breathtakingly beatifull friend and some lyrics, that came to my mind, while working on pictures...yeah sometimes i sing while working, but it's better not to be heard! =)))

Life is a moment in space when the dream is gone it's a lonelier place...

I kiss the morning good-bye, but down inside you know we never know why.
The road is narrow and long when eyes meet eyes and the feeling is strong. I turn away from the wall I stumble and fall but I give you it all


Basicly all this pictures are about woman...her thoughts and dreams, her beauty and seductiveness, her fears...just about any of us! Hope you got me!

-xoxo


13 комментариев:

  1. There is a thoroughbred horse at the picture № 9 !

    P.S.: you can use this name for the title))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thoughtful...definitely like!!!She looks so serious in some of the pics that it seems like i've never seen her like this before :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Tania! Have you ever seen her with whisky? I don't believe you!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. haha, Anton, u've revealed the secret of her sereiousness :)))*and actually I've never seen her with whisky, only with cocktails*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. wait...what about my b-day, 2 years ago in "all time"...?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Was I sober?)) You know my memory problem :)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. ...hard to say...we were exactlly on the same level =)
    But...after whisky she is sooo not serious....i'd rather say she is bitchy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Anton, i'm afraid Dasha won't be very happy with such a title! =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Дарья Андреевна28 марта 2012 г. в 03:35

    Дорогие друзья,я бы с удовольствием поболтала с вами ин инглиш,но он у меня идет хорошо только после виски)))а их я не пила как раз с Машенькиного др двух летней давности)))
    Фотки крутые,особенно если учесть как меня мучила Маша))))
    Антон,твое название мне не очень!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Ого...Дарья, а чего это вы так официально)))
    а ну ка выпей вискаря и поспикай с нами ин инглиш!)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. ...after whisky Dasha becomes a lustful bitch!!! buakhakha!)))
    My favorite Dasha's phrase is : "YOU WITH ME"!!!
    Sorry pupsik

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Уважаемая, Дарья Андреевна! И зря Вам не нравится предложенное мной название! Нужно же понимать "всю глубину наших глубин"!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...